Almost done...!

Very nice joe :goodjob: I love the way you have incorporated the lanai and looks like you have room for an outdoor kitchen :-D That is on my list of projects to do this coming year and I believe I will be adding solar too :cheers:

Joe, before you finish your landscaping I would run electrical outlets and water spikets to all corners. This is easy to do if your sub panel is close my and can handle the extra breakers. We added 13 electrical outlets on 20amp breakers and I need to add more :-D
Trust me you will need them for fans, phone chargers, future LCD TV's , stereo systems and wireless speakers, laptops, spot lights with switches, landscaping lights that syncronize with your pool and spa lights, future bar, future outdoor kitchen, margarita and pina colado blenders, don't forget a dedicated outlet for the future electric smoker and all those christmas things that light up at night put on timers. Ahhhhh I see more projects coming :x The wife loves to buy stuff that require electricity :-D
Also make sure you have water spikets on the outside of the screen, this comes in handy. I tied all my water outlets to the sprinkler system. Look at our pics in the signature bar :party: Let me know if you need any help with this and don't forget to enjoy your pool :cheers: We do every nite sitting at the Dolphin Bar and Grill or the Flamingo Lounge with Light shows and cocktails :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for the tips. I have allowed that in my plans for the future, the future being this weekend. I am having the concrete curbing installed all the way around the pool area on Monday. I like low maintenance so in those beds will be filled with lots of river rock. the only other thing that will be in there is the low voltage lighting that will be incorparated in my remote and programmed to come on at night with my pool and spa lighting. Tuesday the irrigation company will be here to install a complete sprinkler system. I am not drilling a well so I expect my water bill will rise a little. I will have to weigh the idea of spending the money on a well when I see the data from my next few water bills. Once those two projects I will be running the electricity out to the future location of my shed. Then it will be onto placing the concrete 12x12 pavers for the sidewalks out to the front gate. Then comes sod and then the privacy fence.

I looked at all your pictures and all I can say is WOW that is one nice area you have made for your family.

Joe

Joe sounds like you have it under control :-D Let me know if you need any other suggestions :goodjob: Keep the pics coming :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.