Who's here?

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
As it's X-mas Eve, Eve - I'm just wondering who is here and active on the site,

I've done a similar thread the past 2 years. I want to see who still visits this site in the cold, pools closed or 'unswimmable' months :cool:

If you see this, just say 'hi' or :wave:

Merry, Merry and Happy, Happy to all :cheers: :party: :whoot: :!:

Happy Holidays!

I'm here every day, just glancing at the topics, checking to see if I can help out. TFP is part of my morning routine, coffee, e-mail, news, wake up, get on with my day. And sometimes in the evening just before I shut down the computer.

Cold here, 14 F right now. We did all our shopping and will hunker down tomorrow in anticipation of a special Christmas Eve dinner and exchanging presents. We tend to keep presents to each other very low key - our money goes to educational and dog related charities.

We have the second season of Chef! and thank you, Chef Benfield, for making me aware of that series. It is absolutely wonderful! - and are looking forward to watching some of the eps.

Merry Christmas, TFP!

Ohm_Boy said:
Not like I have a lot to offer, but I'm a glutton for punishment.
And, per the National Weather Service, you're going to get it, too... why is it that every time I venture to central Florida the sun takes a holiday and an arctic front claims Disney World? Geesh, gonna have to pack a coat and long underwear to endure my vacation. So, what else is new?

See you all in a week. :rendeer:

I'm here and pretty new to the site.

Our pool is still under construction and today they painted the boulders in and around the pool. They have mostly been working on the front and back landscaping over the past few weeks and will start the coping on Monday after the holiday. We might have water in the pool by next month but we are in no hurry.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

I really enjoy this site!

Still here reading, tending pool, making my two-day-ordeal chicken and cornbread dressing with giblet gravy for Friday at husband's family. They threaten to disown me if I don't show up with it. :whip: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!! May it be awesome for everyone. :wave: :santa: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
polyvue said:
... why is it that every time I venture to central Florida [snip]

See you all in a week. :rendeer:

Didn't you just come back from Kauai? And now, Florida?

You know, I've been thinking . . . with all the traveling you do surely you need an assistant, someone to pack and repack your gear, polish the scopes for star gazing, carry water. Whatever. Why not let me help you out with some of that? I speak three languages, can drive a stick shift, can drive on the left, am excellent at haggling for the best price, know how to snare and fish. I mean, I would be a real asset to you on these trips to warm places, really!

Have a great time!

I'm obviously a new guy here - and still about a week away from a contract. So it should be no surprise I'm online - and pouring through almost every post, gleaning info as I go.

I wish a happy and safe holiday time for all!

Merry Christmas from a just about to get hit Kansas City. Weatherman is calling for 2-9 inches of the white stuff before tomorrow morning....a White Christmas...something rather unusual here, but the 16 degree temp they are calling for is VERY usual. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and gets everything the wish and dream for!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.