Do they make a safety pool cover that retracts? Or one that is quick to take on & off

Fugazi

Apr 9, 2015
Saint Augustine Fl
Do they make a safety pool cover that retracts? Or one that is quick to take on & off

My dog fell in the pool and luckily we were there so he’s okay but we are thinking of getting a safely pool cover

Do they make a pool cover that is retractable or one that is easy to take off and on?

If they do can you provide links or brands where I can look into it?

Thanks

Re: Do they make a safety pool cover that retracts? Or one that is quick to take on &

There are automatic covers that can retrofit a pool depending on the design.

CoverPools or others can help you see if there is a model that will fit your needs.

Do you have a picture of the pool?

Re: Do they make a safety pool cover that retracts? Or one that is quick to take on &

There are automatic covers that can retrofit a pool depending on the design.

CoverPools or others can help you see if there is a model that will fit your needs.

Do you have a picture of the pool?

I also just read about a pet pool fence
So I’m just looking for something to keep my pooch out of the pool

0928F359-E3C2-4FDE-8742-0D29666BA866.jpg

Maybe instead you could get one of those electronic dog perimeters that make noise or zap fido when they break the perimeter. I’ve never used one but could be an easier and cheaper alternative.

Save your money. Falling in once was probably enough to teach it to avoid the edge of the pool. Unless your dog is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The other option is to teach him where the steps are. You do that by taking it swimming with you. Go slow, you'll figure out quick if it likes the water or not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.