Small Pool build in NW Peoria, AZ

Alllllrighty then! Your still legit in the neighborhood.
My kids went swimming at the neighbors house today. I thought they were crazy but...... it got them out of my way. Been rebuilding a trailer so I can use it for the upcoming build thread.
Speaking of the build thread. I’m wondering if it’s to early to start it. We’re doing an owner build. If I start it now I could show all of the pre con work I’ve been putting in ahead of the build. Started the finance phase on Friday.
Ill take votes. Would people like to see the entire process. Preconstruction through swimming. Or just the build?
‘My thoughts are that there could be very valuable information that could help others.
Or, it could be a slow moving novel.

What say say you people of trouble free pool?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I say go ahead and start it mslaman. I've been researching owner build vs PB and still undecided. I want to get this project started soon. Have you been getting quotes for OB? Does it look like the savings will be pretty good?

I say go ahead and start it mslaman. I've been researching owner build vs PB and still undecided. I want to get this project started soon. Have you been getting quotes for OB? Does it look like the savings will be pretty good?

Haven't started the bid process yet. I have been doing a lot of little things that need to get completed before bids.
I'll start a thread, feel like I am hijacking other peoples accomplishments.....Although hopefully added quality information as well.

I see a Gold Supporter Badge in the near future......

After a few delays we finally got the pool plastered on Wednesday. We used Deep Blue Pebble Radiance. Yesterday we had the acid wash and started to fill it immediately. Thankfully I have pretty incredible water pressure and using two hoses got it filled by @ 6PM last night. Then of course we had some heavy rain over night which I'm sure topped it off. Today a service tech will be out to get everything thing up and running and drop off brush and other tools. Monday I am scheduled for orientation.

Untitled by Jimbo, on Flickr

Acid Wash

Water time

This is about how brave I got!!

We realy like how the pebble looks

Finally!!

Looking forward to brushing it!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.