Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: This one is for me....

1. Back To Top    #121

Re: This one is for me....

Build it, chain yourself to roof with nothing on but a pink thong tutu, call the local news station, and then dare the city to come and tear it all down!!!

Hey, it’s California, nuttier things have happened there....
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

2. Back To Top    #122

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise View Post

Hey, it’s California, nuttier things have happened there....
    Daily!

The planner finally called me back and basically said all of my comparables had "landscape buffers" which makes them standard lots...I have landscaping on the street side of my wall... Why is mine not a buffer???

The craziest thing is the house directly across the street from me was built 5ft from their property line. The planner said that house is "existing non-conforming" then went on to tell me that my only option is to change the design of the patio.

-Brian-

Pool/Spa, Pentair Equipment

3. Back To Top    #123

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis466 View Post
    The craziest thing is the house directly across the street from me was built 5ft from their property line. The planner said that house is "existing non-conforming" then went on to tell me that my only option is to change the design of the patio.

BRAT!!!
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567