TFP Guide
Oct 20, 2017
Southern WI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
What about adding user location on the mobile website view? I, and I assume others, browse a lot via mobile and it would be handy to see someone's location by their name like you can on desktop without having to click into their profile.

So keeping in mind a large goal of mobile is to display as little of information as possible to reduce data useage and the scrolling. That said it’s also the data is available for the user if/when they may need it, which the location is. Easier than in the profile.

If you see the bar labeled User Info Menu just below the users name you’ll notice a menu to the very right of the screen. Click that and more information will appear. :)

Except for my account for some reason. No idea why in the world that’s not working. :(

So keeping in mind a large goal of mobile is to display as little of information as possible to reduce data useage and the scrolling. That said it’s also the data is available for the user if/when they may need it, which the location is. Easier than in the profile.

If you see the bar labeled User Info Menu just below the users name you’ll notice a menu to the very right of the screen. Click that and more information will appear. :)

Except for my account for some reason. No idea why in the world that’s not working. :(
Huh. I missed that. I thought you had to click on their name, then click view profile, then click about me. Which navigated you away from the thread with three annoying clicks to boot!

That button is just what I meant. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.