Pool Temperature and No Cell Power

Apr 3, 2009
I have an Aqua Logic SWG that is not working. It is not even 2 1/2 years old (installed Aug 2007). I may have a few issues. First off, I noticed that my pool temperature reading is not accurate and has been slowly increasing and is now reading 200 F. Just recently, I noticed that I have a few errors alerting me to check my system. It reads "Chlorinator Off - No Cell Power" and "Check System - No Cell Power 2". My cell temperature reads 52 degrees.

I'm wondering if the pool temp and the no cell power problems are related or completely seperate and also wondering if the pool temp is read from the SWG cell or from a separate temperature sensor. Local pool stores have told me conflicting things.

I've read other posts and have cleaned my SWG, "rebooted" my system and nothing has worked. HELP!!!

I hope that site is not gone forever. I'm getting this same message from my chlorinator - No cell power 2. I believe they just want you to pull the board off and look for a burn mark on the back of the board and re-solder. I'll see if I can get to it tomorrow and take some pics

JasonLion said:
That error can occur for a couple of reasons. The simplest one is when the cell gets disconnected from the control unit. Check that the cable is properly plugged in and not cut anywhere.

Yeah - that should have been mentioned prior to telling people to pull the board out. I checked all that and the power is good. I re-soldered this morning but I'm still getting the message. I took photos and I'll update. I ordered the K1 relay and it was recommended to change the fuse to a 15 amp vs a 20 amp fuse so as to blow that before hurting the relay. I'm always hesitant to do things that go contrary to how the engineers designed it. Not sure if I'm gonna do that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.