Happy Thanksgiving!

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! to all at TFP!! :cheers: :whoot: :party:

Unfortunately, this is my last post til next Tuesday :( Bright, and way too early tomorrow I leave for Jamestown, NY till, way too late Monday night.

While I may be able to borrow some computer time over the week, I can't guaranty it - so just wanted to wish everyone a very happy turkeyday and explain my absence for the next week :goodjob:

I know I'll have a great time with my brothers, father, daughter, stepsister and all their significant others and family! I hope y'all will enjoy your families and remember to be thankful for TFP :mrgreen:

How could I not be thankful for TFP! :mrgreen:

Happy Thanksgiving all! We're having dinner at the MIL's house on Wednesday and I'm hunting tree rats on Thursday! :lol:

I too hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a long weekend of good food and company.

I'm leaving for the beaches of Kauai, Hawaii tomorrow for a bit of R&R. First time and I'm looking forward to it. Expect to be home by Sunday evening. Cheers!

:sun:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We will be hosting the usual dinner about 25 friends and family, here at the house and most of the family have not see our new pool. Of couse I will have all the water features on and the LED light show. :whoot: :whoot:
We are excited to show off the new pool along with the lights and stuff. I will post pics later. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.