Liner installation

We used a place here in Ga called Recreational Warehouse. They gave me the name of the installers they use and it was about $300. You might want to try calling a place like that in Ohio that deals in pools and spa's. You have time over the winter to do a thorough search for the best price around so take your time and dont choose the first offer you get. Ask if they warranty the work they do as well.

For what its worth we purchased our liner online as well at a good price ....

Good Luck !! Let us know how it turns out ...

put a wanted ad on your local craigslist. That's what I did. I called our 4 local pool stores, and they all wanted at least $800 to do the job

I put a want ad for someone (with AGP liner experience) and in about 3 days I had a reply. The guy came out and said he used to install liners for a local pool company, but quit. Anyway, he came out on a saturday morning with 3 of his buddies..and they leveled the pool sand, made sure the pool was totally in round, mounded a sand coping around the edge, and installed the liner, had water truck come to start filling the pool, and then once the liner was set..he put on the top railing edge and post caps on and installed my intake and returns.

Cost.......$425.00 this was for a 33ft round AGP

Dan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.