New Build in SC

Pebble tech and color match drains
85ee44d8e8877efe506f968a8118905a.jpg
b7cdbf5291556994e26c07f5fb5e9912.jpg

That is so pretty!!! Love the color of the plaster! How has the brushing been going? Seeing much dust? How is the balancing of the water going?

Is that the "I don't care if it is cold! I want to go swimming!" face on that cutie??? Throw a towel in the dryer so you warm her up fast when she gets out.

James if you look close you will see his black fence in the background.

Kim:kim:

Brushing is going well not seeing much dust at all.

I do have a fence but it is actually not required in the county I live in.

Still too cold to swim since we can't heat the pool for a couple of weeks.

I will find out from wife what the tile color is, besides blue.

Pool Builder is balancing the water now but it looks crystal clear, I am doing my full test panel today to check chemicals.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It doesn't look like the yard is completely enclosed by a fence.

Even if it's not required, it's a good idea to enclose the pool by a fence to prevent unauthorized access.

From Rock Hill, which is in the same county:

Fence Plan - All swimming pools and ornamental ponds and pools having a depth greater than twenty-four (24) inches and all hot tubs and spas shall be enclosed by fencing of a type that is not readily accessible by children and that contains no opening larger than four (4) inches.

Interestingly enough I was required to have a porta potty during construction

And yes it was inspected through all the phases by the county, my pool builder is very detailed and works across many counties and even states in the area and is up on all of the codes. he even added things that weren't required hence why I have a fence but he did more than was needed for our particular area.

Sorry for the lack of clarity James, my fence goes in next week 54 in height pool compliant black fence.

Even in this view you would only be able to see a small corner of the fence since my pool sits about 6 ft above the bottom of my property line.

As for your reference to Rock Hill fence requirements. Each town can set its own rules for building codes. Both Fort Mill Town and Rock Hill require fences with pools.

I am putting in a fence plus security cameras because it is the prudent and right thing to do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.