Screening around pool equipment

Sep 25, 2009
Pool is done, i just need a touch of landscaping and it to pay the bills (I'm taking donations btw :sad: ). My pool equipment is outside of my chain link fencing and I'm looking for creative ideas to screen the pool equipment from veiw of the pool deck. I've looked at the big box home improvement stores but all their fencing is fairly flimsy. Ideally, I like something that could double as a place to hang equipment. Any ideas (pictures) would be appreciated.

By the way... since construction has finished Monday, its rained non stop... 4" last night alone... I guess balancing the first time will be a fun time.

Thanks to the wonderfull world of TFP for all your help during this trying process.

Hi
I'm fond of concrete and block outdoors. Easy to do yourself, lasting and demands very little maintenance, not very expensive either.
If you can post a pic on your equipment someone might come up with something good.

//Mats

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.