Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screening around pool equipment

1. Back To Top    #1

Screening around pool equipment

Pool is done, i just need a touch of landscaping and it to pay the bills (I'm taking donations btw ). My pool equipment is outside of my chain link fencing and I'm looking for creative ideas to screen the pool equipment from veiw of the pool deck. I've looked at the big box home improvement stores but all their fencing is fairly flimsy. Ideally, I like something that could double as a place to hang equipment. Any ideas (pictures) would be appreciated.

By the way... since construction has finished Monday, its rained non stop... 4" last night alone... I guess balancing the first time will be a fun time.

Thanks to the wonderfull world of TFP for all your help during this trying process.
    Grant and Jerri
    Liberty, NC
    New 18x36 vinyl liner pool with lighting and fountain

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screening around pool equipment

The best idea I've seen so far is to build a BBQ area in front of the equipment area. a 4-5' wall that also serves as a back splash for counter space will cover the equipement. If space and budget allows of course.
    14000K gal 400sq ft w 6x8 spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS3050, Pentair cart filter, Pentair Master Temp, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Easy Touch 8, wireless control. 3x intellibrite LED light. Pentair Kreepy Krauley Sand Shark. Solar Panel Plumbing. 2 x 24 inch arc sheer 24" spa spill way.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Screening around pool equipment

Hi
    I'm fond of concrete and block outdoors. Easy to do yourself, lasting and demands very little maintenance, not very expensive either.
    If you can post a pic on your equipment someone might come up with something good.

//Mats
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you