My post was moved to the Hall of Lame?

bt,

I moved it because what you want to do has many serious safety issues... I have asked for the other mods to review it and then we will decide if we want to put it back for additional posts or not.

So, you did not do anything "wrong", but we don't want to have what is seen on our website to be taken the wrong way and cause injury or death to one of our readers.

Thanks,

Jim R.

bt,

I moved it because what you want to do has many serious safety issues... I have asked for the other mods to review it and then we will decide if we want to put it back for additional posts or not.

So, you did not do anything "wrong", but we don't want to have what is seen on our website to be taken the wrong way and cause injury or death to one of our readers.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks for the quick reply!

I hadn't considered the aspect of safety, but I understand and agree with your decision, especially knowing that children might be involved. That having been said, I'm completely fine with a mod or myself changing the post to accommodate this.

I hope—perhaps, with a little editing—that my post can be reinstated, as I've already received some good advice and have a few more questions to add. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.