Adding a section for TF Test Kits

All inquiries and correspondence and customer service with TFTestkits should be handled by emailing us directly at TFTestkits@ gmail.com. We try to keep the majority of customer service off the forum because it's not really related to pool care and not everyone is interested.

Also, although I saw this one, we check the TFTeskits email far more frequently than we look for customer service questions on the forum.

duraleigh said:
All inquiries and correspondence and customer service with TFTestkits should be handled by emailing us directly at TFTestkits@ gmail.com. We try to keep the majority of customer service off the forum because it's not really related to pool care and not everyone is interested.

Also, although I saw this one, we check the TFTeskits email far more frequently than we look for customer service questions on the forum.

The reason why I say this is because on yoru site under contact us this is what it says.

Please get in touch with us at [email protected]

For help with performing the tests, you will get the quickest response by logging on to Troublefreepool.com and posting your question there.

So that is the reason I posted it here because of the bold part.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.