Jacksonville, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have a 300w pentair light with 80 ft of cord for sale. It was installed 2 mths ago and is in excellent condition. I also have the 4 light covers (blue, green, yellow, red) for sale. The light is over $200 new and the covers are $47 new . I will accept $150 for all plus shipping or best offer. I hope that I did not violate the rules of this forum :-D[attachment=0:2xeyhnuz]54472[1].jpg[/attachment:2xeyhnuz]

Attachments

• 54472[1].jpg
    54472[1].jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 233
Brentr said:
I have a 300w pentair light with 80 ft of cord for sale. It was installed 2 mths ago and is in excellent condition. I also have the 4 light covers (blue, green, yellow, red) for sale. The light is over $200 new and the covers are $47 new . I will accept $150 for all plus shipping or best offer. I hope that I did not violate the rules of this forum :-D[attachment=0:11u3jokk]54472[1].jpg[/attachment:11u3jokk]

I fogot to put my contact info: email: [email protected] :-D

Brentr said:
I have a 300w pentair light with 80 ft of cord for sale [...]
Had any nibbles? I was up the other night trying to think how I could use this. All I came up with was a jury-rigged area light for my equipment pad. Lemme see... I could "get some rebar, a few yards of shotcrete on the back wall, a niche, wait a month, then apply plaster." I'd have a pool wall on my pad -- pretty clever, eh?

Wait... Naaw.

Too much glare. :roll:

Brentr said:
I have a 300w pentair light with 80 ft of cord for sale. It was installed 2 mths ago and is in excellent condition. I also have the 4 light covers (blue, green, yellow, red) for sale. The light is over $200 new and the covers are $47 new . I will accept $150 for all plus shipping or best offer. I hope that I did not violate the rules of this forum :-D[attachment=0:32av2wdu]54472[1].jpg[/attachment:32av2wdu]
Still have this light for sale :-D This a good deal for anyone wanting to replace or someone building a new pool :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.