Purifier Off - Check flow

We get a lot of them, especially now in the upcoming season. We are on Bequia. The site for the place is http://www.theoldfort.com. Check it out! It can be rented aswell. Thanks for the compliments. I have attached another pic for your interest.

Attachments

• picture_17.jpg
    picture_17.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 105
  • picture_11.jpg
    picture_11.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 104
Glad to see that you found and fixed the problem! Beautiful pictures, beautiful one-of-a-kind pool, thanks for the link I'll come back and look at it again when we're snowed in here in February and I'm in need of some Island dreaming!
Poolsean, thanks for the tip on the details for the Digital, Google found the LS diagram for me, and I was just wanting to try and help get qsch going again. When he said he was on an island, Survivor and Lost is what I pictured in my mind, not the splendid resort he pictured! Now that he has a closer dealer contact, he'll probably never need our help any more. :cheers:

LOL New2me. The Caribbean Islands are some of the most beautiful islands in the world! Forget the Pacific islands.

qsch, here are two numbers for him. 264.464.8234 321.206.1151. He's known by McGyver (as in the old TV series). Leroy Donnelyn is his real name. Or for a barter, I can come down for a week and in exchange, I will go through you complete system to make sure it's working! :goodjob:

Thanks Guys! Of course you can come visit. Let me know next year and we can arrange something. Best is if you can organize for a small group then I would be able to give you a good discount! The water is already getting better looking. Thanks for the info of McGyver which could be very helpful. My direct email is q u i r i n at t h e o l d f o r t . c o m if you wanna contact me directly in future. Of course if any further problems come up I will post again.

Best, Q

So it worked fine! Up until now, and today we cleaned the filter and after putting it back in and starting the pump its again telling me the purifier off check flow and that the tri sensor is bad! What do I do?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi guys, i have a problem with my autopilot digital 220. i keep getting the message check flow, i did a few things: first i checked all the skimmer basket, cleaned the filter, the manifold screen,etc. im getting great pressure with no bubbles. i read where to check the capacitors and sure three had black stuff coming out the top, i replaced them, also the fans dont come on, i replace them but its still not coming on, any help will greatly be appreciated. I also tested the connector on the main unit for the tri sensor and get no charge or continuity. so what can go bad to cause this. thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.