Speedster

Hank2000

Bronze Supporter
Jun 26, 2018
Louisville ms
I had to order some things for tftestkits last week and I have been hearing the Taylor speedster of course I said was not paying that much for one. Well I broke down and got one. Should have bought this when I got tf-100 test kit. Make testing so much easier and I may make my test more accurate. Just saying :)

I hear you. Hard to bite the bullet if you are ordering the full test kit and see the check out cost :shock:
But, it really does make the testing so much easier and likely a little more accurate.

i could never imagine doing the tests without it. i'm not coordinated enough. lol plus i would be paranoid i didn't mix enough for accurate numbers and we all know how much i worry so . . .

I don’t think I could manage without the Speed-stir. I was a little hesitant at first, but very glad I made the leap. It just goes to show, when an expert here tells you to do something, just do it, your pool life will be better.

Now I just need to order a bunch of extra spinning beans next time I order some refills.

I used a speed stir in chemistry lab class in college. It’s the real deal! I truly appreciate being able to add reagents using both hands and especially like doing the chlorine test mixing the powder and adding the drops is so much easier with both hands and a speed stir!

I bought one before my pool was finished being built. I had never tested without one until last week when I lost the magnet [emoji31] Agh, is this really how people without a speed stir have to test?! My results were all over the place and I know it’s just my testing and not real levels. Thankfully replacements arrived today. Moral of the story - buy extra magnets!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.