Please Vote For Extreme Huntress Contest!

Casey

TFP Expert
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hey guys and gals. I was wondering if you could help a lady out and vote for Rebecca Francis to win the Extreme Huntress Contest for a chance to win a bighorn sheep, mountain goat and black bear hunt with International Sportsman, Inc. in southern British Columbia in 2010. The hunt will be filmed for future episode of Primal Adventures with Tom Opre.

You can vote here and hopefully, we can close the gap and push her into first place!

If you vote, please post that you did so!

TIA!

I'm doing okay but the pool budget is not going so well. I have to use the money to live off of for awhile. Getting ready to go to college and all. It's for the best. I figure with an education and hopefully a better job in what I'm intrested in, I'll wait and purchase a kit that will be so totally cool, I'll have the biggest and best pool in the neighborhood. Well, I already have the best pool! I'll have the biggest! If I could make my whole back yard a pool, well, that'd be SWEET! :mrgreen:

Thanks for voting!

Please vote! Vote! VOTE! She's picking up steam and so close to being in 1st place!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
DaveNJ said:
Just noticed it said 1 vote per IP address. Hmmmm :twisted:

I went to check on her status yesterday and it wanted me to vote again so I did. Keep checking the site to see if it wants you to vote even if you already did. I do not know if it counts but you can vote from different computers so go ask your neighbors if you can use their computers! :mrgreen:

Keep voting guys! She's getting closer to first place!

Send it out to everyone you know! :cool:

hi
i am new to your fornm. i am the husband of rebecca francis, i came across your site when i seen that some of you have been voting for rebecca. i don't know who posted the request for the votes but i really want to thank each and everyone of you for helping her by voting and telling others to vote also. thankyou again lee. rebeccafrancis.com

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.