Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Adamphotoman

1. Back To Top    #1

Adamphotoman

I am AKA Grant but that user name was already taken.

I took care of my pool in Saskatoon SK Canada for 4 years and enjoyed it very much.
    My background is a photographer in an Engineering College from the days of photo chemistry. Quite a lot overlaps. Also my parents were a chemist and a pharmacist, so I embrace chemistry as a challenge.

I took 10 years off without the luxury of having a pool. The last 2 summers I again I enjoy my pool in Atlantic Canada.

I have a plumbing-pumping issue. I inherited a 25 year old pool when we moved in. I would do things differently but I am not going to dig up concrete.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Adamphotoman

Welcome to the forum!

Post up your plumbing questions in the appropriate sub - forum.

I suggest you read Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Trouble Free Pool School book.
    6000 Gallon IG Fiberglass with integrated Spa;Pentair CCP240 Cartridge Filter with Pentair Intelliflo VS Pump and HTR250 heater. IC40 SWG. EasyTouch 4. Dolphin Active20 Robot "Roadrunner", TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir!
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!! Pool Math App
    Marty

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: Adamphotoman

Welcome! Usually having some pics of the problem areas help with plumbing questions.

Please Read This BEFORE You Post and put details of your pool in your signature.
    -Allen
    IG 20x50 35,000 gal Cayman Lagoon Hydrazoo plaster w/ spa & waterfall, Pentair Intellichlor SWG, Pentair Mastertemp 400BTU Nat Gas Heater, Pentair FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, Polaris 380 cleaner, Meyco solid winter cover, TF100 Test Kit, Built in 2000 & replastered in 2017