Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Goldine Actuator - Adjustment...

1. Back To Top    #1

Goldine Actuator - Adjustment...

How do you prevent a Goldline JVA from turning 180o when "on"???

I need more like 90o when "on", +/- 15 or so degrees... (hate the way they plumbed the Ray-Vac... ahead of everything in the circuit...).

Thanks,

- Jeff
    ~45Kg Pool with attached Spa, NSP-72 DE, Minmax 400 Heater, Tahoe Blue Pebbletech, Jandy SWG via Aqualink RS-8, The Pool Cleaner (black)
    Pumps: X3 Hybrid Pump (switches to SPA), 2HP Spa (additional, when SPA is on), and a 1HP For Waterfall
    8, 4x12 Solar Panels on the roof of the pool-house (~12' up)
    CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK: "I'M SORRY. I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW AWESOME I AM" (Thanks to TFP!)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Goldine Actuator - Adjustment...

Remove the handle, remove the 4 smaller screws, remove the cover. There are two cams that activate micro switches. One for turning left, one for turning right. Adjust the cam positions as needed. Use the on board toggle switch as needed to test. Replace the cover and screws when done.

Scott
    PoolGuyNJ
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Gee Scott, why do you always take the easy questions?

I keep seeing you give great advice and just want to thank you for doing so
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4

By giving back freely that which was given to you freely is both good karma and good for the soul.
    posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=17849#
    It had been a while since I was here contributing. I've been on Gardenweb's pool forum. I will try to be here more often. Now that my season is all but done, I have more time to get the ones that need help and advice from a technical point of view.

I don't always pick the easy ones.

Scott
    PoolGuyNJ
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.