Dolphin Discovery

Reed Kadavy

Silver Supporter
Nov 22, 2015
Gilbert AZ
I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how I lived without it. I have been using the single cleaning function until I recently decided to try the Fast mode. It didn’t work. No light on the power supply and no action. I called Maytronics. I gave them my serial number and they said my unit has the single cycle and weekly timer functions only. No Fast or Delay functions and no Bluetooth pairing with iPhone. I can live with this, but does it sound right?

Is it a Doheny's Discovery? If yes, then it is the same as a Maytronics S200 and dolphin Active20. And yes, power button and weekly cycle button are the only two buttons enabled on the power supply.

Is it a Doheny's Discovery? If yes, then it is the same as a Maytronics S200 and dolphin Active20. And yes, power button and weekly cycle button are the only two buttons enabled on the power supply.

Yes it’s a Doheny’s. I’m surprised they don’t mention in the paperwork that it will not do the other functions since they are shown on the power supply. Thanks.

Clarity in their products and promotional materials are not their priorities. Thankfully making pretty good cleaners seems to be.

The “feature” I use most is to hit the clean a second time. To run two cycles. Our pool has a good sized footprint so there is sometimes a missed spot or three. But I’m still thrilled. Pressing the button a second time isn’t a big trouble.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.