Blowing Lines with C02

Thinkly

Oct 12, 2009
Overland Park, KS
I closed my pool Friday, and was interested to see that the pool guy used co2 to blow the lines. He poured antifreeze in each line after blowing water out and then blew until pink antifreezed came out of returns, skimmer, and drains.

I had never heard of using co2 before.

He charged you for the CO2? That is outrageous! He doesn't have the tools to do the job right, buys CO2 to act as his blower, then charges additionally? What did he expect, you to supply the blower so that he didn't use the CO2? That is so wrong!

Scott
PoolGuyNJ

PoolGuyNJ said:
He charged you for the CO2? That is outrageous! He doesn't have the tools to do the job right, buys CO2 to act as his blower, then charges additionally? What did he expect, you to supply the blower so that he didn't use the CO2? That is so wrong!

Scott
PoolGuyNJ

I gotta agree with that!! :evil:

However, if he had used N2O and you were properly placed near a return, it'd be worth the $20 :whoot: :party: :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.