Will this brand liquid chlorine work in a pool ????

HI

Im wondering if this brand liquid pool chlorine will work in a pool. CHLOR PLUS LIQUID CHLORINE. I dont know what % it is. My pool is here in the Philippines was looking for a liquid clorine instead of granular clorine. And clorine tablets better than granular for maintaining good pool water balance ?View attachment 84580

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/...4l.searchlist.list.32.7fe925bfdq3MeA&search=1

THANKS

I cannot see the chemical names or content on the label as it is too fuzzy. I went to the website but they do not reveal the content. However they included it is meant for surface disinfection. I don’t think this would be appropriate for a pool. Need to find pure chlorine bleach that has no additives. Generally it is the least expensive bottle on the shelf in the laundry detergent aisle as many people add it to their wash with detergent to whiten or sanitize. But be careful of additives for color or softening enhancements. This is what the website says about Chlor Plus

Chlor Plus is a liquid chlorine sanitizer for disinfecting all
surfaces in food processing and food service. It is effective
against wide-spectrum of micro-organisms.

I can’t help but think there is more to this than just chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite) If you could copy in the exact ingredients in your post if you can see them it would be very helpful. Good luck with it all!!!

What is best granular clorine or clorine tablets if i cant get liquid chlorine in my country Philippines for maintaining good pool water balance.

The difference is what the other ingredients are besides sodium hypochlorite. If you can get calcium hypochlorite granular this is likely better than the solid chlorine puck types that raise CYA levels. That is my opinion. Please look at ingredients and let us know. They may be exactly the same chemical in different forms.

Sorry to hijack the thread but does calcium hypochlorite affect CH levels?

3. Calcium Hypo - A convenient, usually powdered, form of chlorine. It's big advantage, like trichlor pucks, is it's convenience. Long term, that convenience makes you pay a price. Roughly 1/3 of Cal-hypo is Calcium that, again, goes into your pool water and you can't get it out. Constant use of cal-hypo usually results in the calcium level getting way too high in your pool which can cause scaling or cloudiness.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.