EZ POOL and new pics

Sep 25, 2009
http://s742.photobucket.com/albums/xx67/grantandjerri27298/

Ok I give. EZ Pool might not be the best way. If I want to switch from EZ Pool, what would I switch to and how would I switch? I have read about the transition to BBB but what about other chlorine.

Oh another update: PB says concrete guy is suppose to clean up edges of deck and fine grade...concrete guy says its not him... now it looks like I've got to pour more money into the hole for grading. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blah:

If I want to switch from EZ Pool, what would I switch to and how would I switch? I have read about the transition to BBB but what about other chlorine.
There's really no "switching". BBB is completely about testing your pool accurately, knowing what to do with the test results and not putting things in your pool you don't need.

BBB can use Clorox, liquid chlorine, Cal Hypo, pucks....all forms of chlorine......it's understanding the advantages and drawbacks of each one that make you a good BBB'r.

I'm sure your hands are full right now getting your pool built but read some of the first articles up in Pool School.....there's one specifically that overviews BBB. That'll help get you started.

GrantsPool said:
Oh another update: PB says concrete guy is suppose to clean up edges of deck and fine grade...concrete guy says its not him... now it looks like I've got to pour more money into the hole for grading. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blah:
Unless you hired the concrete guy yourself, he's a sub for the PB and the PB needs to work it out. The amount of finish work (fine grade, etc) should be in the contract with the PB. How it gets done and who does it is his responsibility! Shouldn't cost you more to get the work you contracted done! :whip:

How much EZPool is in the water?

Since this is a new build, have you already added chemicals?

If so, I can't imagine the copper levels are very high yet, so I'd just go ahead and begin using chlorine instead. Just read up on the various forms of chlorine so you can have the knowledge to go along with your proper testing....that's the key to TFP - proper testing and the knowledge to know what to do with the results.

You can take a water sample to a pool store to have them test for copper levels, if it's higher than say .6-1ppm then I'd go ahead and replace some of the water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.