Jiggle the cord.

Arizonarob

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
Mar 25, 2018
Chandler Arizona
Someone jiggle the cord to the site. It’s running slow and getting hung up here-n-there. Also when you make a post, it adds an update and a double post of your original. It only does that when the site hangs up.

Rob the site is just overloaded from all the new members and influx of cash from the TFP challenge :) :)

So much for kidding around Rob...the double post and error gremlin just got me as well :-o

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe there is a big upgrade we don’t know about as it just happened again...
5A8146E4-10B8-4DF2-A822-D86B6243BD6F.jpg

Hello all, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding back and feedback on this issue. Much of this morning was spent at the doctors office with my wife after she decided to trash her knee. A bit of advice......don't dig a front walkway in flip flops after you've decided "we need steps here."

I've been working behind the scenes with our host this morning who's currently trying to pinpoint the issue. As I learn more I'll fill everybody in.
Lee

Lee no biggie. I just wanted to bring it up to the grand poobah “behind the curtain” so it’s known.
And im sure your wife is wearing the dunce hat already, but flip-flops whilst digging a trench?? :shock: :scratch: Not sure but I don’t think those are OSHA approved footwear.

Well if anybody eats crow its me...............
for 13 years I've said it wouldn't work. Guess who made it work. :rolleyes:

We've disabled a modification to the forum that in theory could have caused this issue. Please let us know if you see it occur again.
Lee

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.