Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks For A Great First Season

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks For A Great First Season

Hello All:

I would just like to say thanks to everyone here for your knowledge and assistance with my introduction to pool care in our rather humble pool. I was fortunate enough to have found this site and acquired a great test kit before getting started. The result has been a crystal clear and sanitary pool for the whole summer. I did not have even one incident of concern about the water. Just stayed faithful to the BBB method and enjoyed swimming all season long.

My pool is now closed, which for our humble operation involved folding it up and putting it into storage containers. Next year I'm going to upgrade to a sand filter for even better results.

Thank you all for your insight and assistance.

Jim
    18'x 52" Intex Ultra Frame AG pool
    7100 gallons
    1600 Intex sand filter
    TF-100 test kit
    BBB method for four seasons
    Former 18' Easy Set owner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thanks For A Great First Season

The principles for taking care of your pool that are taught on this sight are the best. After three years my pool has never been green and I know I am doing it as economically as possible!
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.