PoolPartz.com - great experience & low cost

MasterTinkerer

Gold Supporter
Nov 28, 2016
Helena, AL
Greetings all - it's been a while since I last posted. In the spring, I jumped onto the robot cleaner bandwagon. Through all of my research, I ended up buying a refurbed unit from poolpartz.com (Dolphin pool cleaners)

During the overly thorough research phase, I naturally asked for feedback from here. JoyfulNoise suggested that I should buy from a brick and mortar to avoid any warranty hassles later on... but I ignored his advice.

So - a few days back, I hit the power button... and nothing happened. JoyfulNoise's advice comes flooding back into my mind... dang it!

I found the original email from my order and replied to it explaining the situation at around 8:00 PM. I was quite surprised when I checked my email at 9:00 and saw a response from Joe - owner of poolpartz. His response... "send me the serial number from your unit and we'll get one in the mail to you".

Great customer service! So, I thought I'd share the experience with the rest of you. I was a bit worried about ordering online - but in hindsight - I'd say that it was a great decision.

Coming from a fellow PoolPartz.com purchaser, I'm glad to hear your experience.

But yes, you ignore JoyfulNoise's advice at your own peril. :)

bmoreswim - how do you like the Dolphin Active 20?

Very pleased with Earl. His only fault, in my pool, is that on about 15% of his runs he ends up upside down on a bench, almost always in the same place on the same bench.

But his cleaning abilities are amazing!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.