The people here are great, Thanks

chief_rocker

Jul 22, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
I closed our pool this weekend, and I wanted to say Thanks to everyone on these boards. Not only to say thanks to the folks who seem to almost every detail about all pools, equipment and chemical balance, but also to the folks who posted the questions looking for help.
Although this is my first post I lurked here all summer, and without this forum I would have had a green pool all summer.
We moved into a foreclosed house this summer and the pool had not be opened, it was totally green and no pool store really wanted to help me. I came here and spent a few days reading pool school and searching. In no time it went from green to clear, and I had my Taylor K-2006 kit and was a testing fool, balancing the water and having a great swim season. Closed it myself this weekend thanks to pool school and again some more reading.
Thanks so much, I could not have done it without this community.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.