TFP Challenge

Super awesome news. Perhaps some of this windfall of money could be used to create some updates to the website to make it more appealing?

Our next step is to step back for a few seconds and reassess our wants/needs. We’ve been working on a few ideas before this opportunity came and now we want to see how these funds can assist. The last thing we want to do is to think we need item A and spend all the cash when in fact it was item B we really needed.

Our next step is to step back for a few seconds and reassess our wants/needs. We’ve been working on a few ideas before this opportunity came and now we want to see how these funds can assist. The last thing we want to do is to think we need item A and spend all the cash when in fact it was item B we really needed.

Words of wisdom. Well said that is why TFP is such a great place to be.

Definitely a smart idea. I’m always a fan of some long range strategic planning

I’m excited to now announce that TFP has crushed our new goal of $10,000.

I have contacted our donor

A big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to TFP!! Your support is highly appreciated and will help us greatly.

And 10,000 thank you’s to the mystery donor who offered to match and then further up the ante when we reached the original goal. What a great gesture from you!!

Amazing the 10k donation was met and matched! I was too late for that but have been meaning to donate again anyways...boom! Can’t thank everyone enough who contributes to this forum. My pool is trouble free and even when it’s not...finding answers and solutions are trouble Free here!

My dog likes how easy it is taking care of the pool!

Attachments

• 33B67217-CE73-4463-9F2C-5A5D64B63AD0.jpeg
    33B67217-CE73-4463-9F2C-5A5D64B63AD0.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 56
I cannot say how amazed I am at this group. Even after the goal was meant the donations continue to come in. I thank each of you so much!

Big things are in TFP’s future I suspect. :)

Amazing the 10k donation was met and matched! I was too late for that but have been meaning to donate again anyways...boom! Can’t thank everyone enough who contributes to this forum. My pool is trouble free and even when it’s not...finding answers and solutions are trouble Free here!

My dog likes how easy it is taking care of the pool!

SO much right with this!!! :hug: to you and that cute doggy!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just think when Woody threw it out there that this would balloon into this? Woody should get a special “Let Me Get This Started” badge :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.