Fiberglass Pool Finished Pics

lsbarkley

LifeTime Supporter
May 15, 2007
New Jersey
Finally able to post some finished pics of our fiberglass pool here in NJ. Going to rest for a while after doing all the landscaping and fencing ourselves. Now we get to figure out what we want to tweak/add. Love our fiberglass pool and with a SWG and a Taylor test kit and MANY thanks to this site it has been a cinch to maintain the pool and no algae or anything yet. Thanks to all those who put their thoughts into the posts of this site. The grass is artificial turf and we love that too!

LS
DSC01851a.jpg
[/img]

67.jpg

68.jpg

it looks great I like the turf and having the border between the deck and the grass looks nice.the shape of the pool is great.
You are going to love that heat pump. Isnt it amazing to watch a glass pool install?

i love before and after pics, LOOKS GREAT

just a question if you dont mind

i hate trying to keep the grass mowed and alive by my pool, can you tell me more about your astroturf and were i could get it. :?:
thank you and enjoy your new pool

I got the turf from artificialturfsupply.com. Jameison was the rep I dealt with and he was very helpful. I received samples from the guy on ebay and synlawn and think that artificialturfsupply is the better product and best price for the quality I received. They wont send out a free sample but I could send you some of my scraps..not sure what that might cost...a dollar or two maybe. I am very happy with it. In large areas its not easy to hide the seams but sure beats the fuss of mowing and watering. Also the kids play on it and no mud or sand in the pool. The only negative I would say that it does get hot in the sun. We just sprinkle it with the hose and it immediately cools off for a while. Drains very well also. So far thrilled with it and probably will add more in the other part of the yard next year. I comes just like a piece of carpet..just roll it out and use some sod stakes to keep it in place. Hope that helps...anymore questions just ask.

LS

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.