I had a dream...

The Mermaid Queen

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
Northern KY
So I had a dream that there was a 'new this summer' inground pool. It developed had an algae problem, similar to the story in this thread and of course I went to put all my good TFP knowledge into play.

Still dreaming, I realized that I had not brushed the new plaster daily, or kept a good watch on CH, or even pH!

So I was running around in a panic, yelling for a brush, and where was the test kit, and why oh WHY did I not practice what I preach here at TFP.... :rant:

Then I realized that not only was the pool vinyl, it was my neighbors! :oops:

The Mermaid Queen said:
So I had a dream .........
Well, perhaps a human mind contaminated the mermaid's dream? How else can a mermaid be "running around" when she has no, um, legs :mrgreen:

Yep, it may be time for a vacation! :-D :cool:

Now let's see, what was my last dream that I can remember................... :scratch:

I've had recurring dreams over the years of being chased through a big city by a towering T. Rex/Godzilla/monster type of creature. Every time I would run into a building, work my way around to another side of the building and come out, thinking I had put the building between me and the monster, lo and behold it'd turn the corner, see me, and we'd repeat the process.

Then one night I rent "Cloverfield"..and it was like watching my nightmare on dvd..too wild.. :shock:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.