Installing in West by god.

He would have helped for free, but since my financial status is much greater than his, I pay him for his help, and benefit from his company. After the railing is up, I think we will have a nice BBQ, thanks for the idea.

Took today off, after all the kneeling and screwing down deck boards, yesterday. We have went through 1300 screws to this point. Wife was in the pool today with me, we stayed in only for around 40 minutes. I did my lawn and trimmmg and got back in for half hour. Water like bath water warm. I only have thing so far going on I can't understand. I guess it is a cheap skimmer bought from pool company, or something else entirely. The skimmer basket will not stay in place. I put the cloth cover around its edge with the lining in the basket, and it soon floats out. Letting debris into pump and filter. Maybe I can put a bunch of marbles in to hold it in place. I notice when I put it in the first thing happens, is the cloth floats out of basket, I close the top, and I guess the floating material brings the basket out of place. Is there a fix for this?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would hate to think where I would have been with out his help. The railing is coming along swimmingly. Been enjoying the pool every chance, and having the tree hang around is starting to look slimmer and slimmer.IMG_6952.jpgIMG_6954.jpg

IMG_6964.jpgShow is almost over. Hedges would be nice, but not at that price point. I think I will just ban skinny dipping. I copied the double pickets from a deck I saw while looking at millions of pics of decks. Looking forward to more time in the pool than working on it.

It is hard to appreciate just how frustrating a tree or trees close to the pool can be until you get some pool time with it around.

Hate to see the tree go but without it, their is absolutely nothing else around to, pollute the waters. The acorns are not the only problem, the tree seems to put down something that in the water looks like brown silt. Looking into pricing tree removal.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.