Inteliflow 4x160

Jul 10, 2007
I just had a new pool built and I spec'ed the Pentair Inteliflow 4x160 pump. What I need to find out is whether or not I can control the speed on it with my Pool Pilot DIG-220? The Pool Pilot says it will control a single or 2 speed pump, but I cannot find any info on it or the pump (Pentair says you have to use their Intellicomm to communicate with their pump).Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 8)

The AutoPilot Digital system has a single relay that is normally used to control the pump. From the AutoPilots point of view it can be configured to either turn the pump on and off on a schedule or switch it between low and high. Using it to turn the Intelliflow on and off is simple enough, but not the best solution. Better is to get the Intellicomm, which can convert the signal from the relay to a command to switch between two preprogrammed modes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.