Hi There!

smc

Oct 3, 2009
Tucson, Arizona
Hi everybody! I'm Sean from Tucson, Arizona. I've been a lurker for about 1.5 years now, since my wife and I moved into our first house. I'm a DIY freak and I feel it's time to pay more attention to my pool, since a lot of my home projects are completed. I pay for pool service, but I think I should learn more and monitor the chemistry. $10 per week (minus certain holidays) is a bit much to still have algae growing, and the guy doesn't even brush the sides!

So I'll be hanging out here more often if nobody minds.
:wave:

smc said:
So I'll be hanging out here more often if nobody minds.
We'll take a vote and if you're approved send you the requisite paperwork. Once you've submitted the non-refundable $800 application fee and (6) letters of recommendation, your request will be submitted (in due course) to the Qualifying Committee. :cry:

OK. Not really.

Welcome to TFP! :-D

Hi, Sean,

Welcome!

If you decide to send in that check polyvue is talking about, please PM me on the side for the correct address! :shock: :shock: :shock:

We're glad your here and we'll help get your pool sparkling. That 10 bucks weekly will be extra beer money.

Thanks! No more beer for me - certain health conditions prevent me from enjoying the barley pop anymore, and the Jameson and Patron sneak up on me nowadays. I'm a bit of a health nut and a former powerlifter. If I did have the $800 this site would certainly pay for itself!!!

I have pics uploaded somewhere in cyberspace and have been meaning to take more, since I've made improvements. I tried to grow grass around the deck, but the doves ate most of it. Some is thriving, but it's also invading my rose bushes. Lots more work to do, but I'll get pics up for everybody to see.