Experience with California Pools?

Oct 2, 2009
Hello everyone. Great forum boards you have here. My wife and I are getting ready to make the leap and have an inground pool with raised hot tub installed. We have 3 bids so far and California Pools looks the most promising.

Does anyone here have experience with California Pools in the San Diego area? I have 3 million questions and would like to compare notes as far as cost, quality of construction, etc...

I will definately chronicle our build here.

Thanks a bunch!

Darren

Darren-

California Pools is a stand up operation. Mike Welch is a great guy, and does top notch work. I do not believe you will go wrong if you choose him and his company to build your pool (and, no, I am not an employee of CA Pools, nor am I related to Mike! I do know him personally though, and he will do you well).

PM me if you want with the other companies that you are considering. I know most all of them in this area, and will be honest with you on who to consider and who not to.

Bruce

IIRC, California Pools is a franchise type builder, each branch is independently owned and operated. As such, the quality you receive from the PB can be anywhere from excellent to average to poor. Your mileage may vary. Since it has already been said that the SD division is excellent, then that's what you should expect. Be sure to post lots of pics of your build, and always get a second (and third, and fourth, etc....) estimate/bid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.