Another small pool build League City TX

Project is looking good there neighbor! I hope the rain is done for awhile so you can get your pool finished and mine can start! If it stays this hot, you may even get to swim when it’s done! 90-degrees all next week! Now if we could only do something about those darn mosquitoes!

It looks like we may get a break from the rain early next week, hopefully you will get your plaster soon!
PB is always on time so I anticipate it getting done early next week.
Project is looking good there neighbor! I hope the rain is done for awhile so you can get your pool finished and mine can start! If it stays this hot, you may even get to swim when it’s done! 90-degrees all next week! Now if we could only do something about those darn mosquitoes!
Thanks! I hope all goes well with your build. The mosquitos have been nuts around here. I end up having fights with them in my car on my way to work in the mornings.

Quick question on these steps. The edge looks a bit wavy on one end. I mentioned it to the PB and he said it is hand troweled and nothing can be done at this point. Also said that once water is in it won't be noticeable. Can they they not add more plaster to even it out some? They are suppose to be coming back tomorrow to acid wash and I want to know if I should stop them from doing anything more.
View attachment 86762
View attachment 86763

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Now remember to NOT stop the water for any reason! Let it fill to the middle of the waterline tiles.

Know the water might have a slight green tint. This very normal. The color will settle out as the water gets balanced and plaster cures.

Kim:kim:

Now remember to NOT stop the water for any reason! Let it fill to the middle of the waterline tiles.

Know the water might have a slight green tint. This very normal. The color will settle out as the water gets balanced and plaster cures.

Thank for the reminder! With all the rain we are expecting this weekend it would have been nice to get some "free" water but oh well.

WHAT?????? They were there this morning to get everything started?? SWEET!

Looking at the bottom pic................1st pick i sthe darker brown (second from right), 2nd pick I guess the last one on the left but really am liking the darker one. The reason is it is a good contrast from your coping AND it looks like it would match a couple of the bricks in your house. It looks rich to me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.