Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your pool paradise look like?

1. Back To Top    #1

What does your pool paradise look like?

I have been a long time member and owned a Intex inflatable ring type pool for a few years. I have since move houses and now have an inground pool. Over this spring my wife an I have done a lot to spruce it up. I have to take some photos this weekend but will post some teasers now.

What does your pool paradise look like? I would love to see tuns of photos of other members pools and pool side decorating in hopes to get some ideas for mine. I'm sure others would love to see as well.

To give some context to the photos Some are from the first opening of the pool this spring, the others are the installation of the safety fence and a few of articles around the pool currently. I will post more last this weekend.

CLICK TO SEE ALL PHOTOS Amazon Drive

001.jpg

002.jpg
    My pool: In-ground (22,000 gallons / 87,000 Liters), Pentair Sand filter, Carvin SaniClear 40 Salt Water System SWG, 1/2 Pentair WisperFlow pump, 400BTU Raypac gas heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: What does your pool paradise look like?

Here are the rest.

Amazon Drive
    My pool: In-ground (22,000 gallons / 87,000 Liters), Pentair Sand filter, Carvin SaniClear 40 Salt Water System SWG, 1/2 Pentair WisperFlow pump, 400BTU Raypac gas heater

3. Back To Top    #3

IMG_2613.jpg
    PARADISE is truly the best word to describe a backyard oasis!!!
    Steve
    IG 10K gallons, installed 2017, Vinyl Liner, Hayward SwimClear c3030, Hayward Super Pump VS SP2603VSP, Hayward Universal H-Series Heater H250FDN, Hayward inline feeder Stenner Pump 45MPHP10 w/ 15 gallon tank and WION timer
    Test Kit Taylor K-2006 w/ Speedstir

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by steve1staf View Post
    IMG_2613.jpg
    PARADISE is truly the best word to describe a backyard oasis!!!
    WOW very cool, I love the boys shorts, I'm guessing this photo was taken on the 4th lol. The basketball net looks awesome! We have a very similar shaped pool. That's interesting because so many people say how unique our pools shape is.

5. Back To Top    #5

They're aren't too many triangle shaped pools out there! I thought your pool's shape looked similar to ours. We get the same type of comments about how unique it looks. Our yard is a triangle so we had to work with what we had

edit: and yes, you were correct, it was the 4th of July!
    Steve
    IG 10K gallons, installed 2017, Vinyl Liner, Hayward SwimClear c3030, Hayward Super Pump VS SP2603VSP, Hayward Universal H-Series Heater H250FDN, Hayward inline feeder Stenner Pump 45MPHP10 w/ 15 gallon tank and WION timer
    Test Kit Taylor K-2006 w/ Speedstir

6. Back To Top    #6

Nice job getting it open and ready for fun!

Both of those pools show how it can be done when you think outside the box. What wonderful areas they are!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

7. Back To Top    #7

We like shade so it's all about the patio cover. Just finished construction on the cover in this shot so there's no furniture in the pic.

24,000 gal. Plaster pool 7' deep. Pennntair VS-3050 pump, sta-rite max-e-therm 400 heater, cartridge filters 420 sq ft, automation suntouch system, polarus 360 pressure side cleaner. Recent replaster and fill. surrounded by lifesaver pool fence.

8. Back To Top    #8

Still kind of new to this so it is a bit of a work in progress. This is where we are now.

Intex 12X24 Ultra Frame above ground. 8400 gal.
    Intex SWG
    Kit pump and sand filter. 1600 GPH
    Added Intex's vacuum and skimmer.

9. Back To Top    #9

Here’s our backyard pool paradise. If you’re backyard is paradise, you never have to go on vacation.

36,000 Gallon Inground (IG) Gunite Pool with Spa and 12" tanning ledge | White Plaster | Cartridge Filter | Hayward Single Speed Pump (x2) | 400k BTU Hayward Heater | Hayward ProLogic Automation | Taylor K2006 Test Kit | In-pool Cleaner | August / September 2016 Build Date | Build Thread

10. Back To Top    #10

We want to build a outdoor kitchen at some point.

Rectangular 24'x40' Salt Water, 4' to 6'. Pentair EasyTouch 8, Screen Logic 2, w/wireless kit. Pentair IntelliFlo VSF Pump, Pentair CCP520 Cartridge Filter, Pentair IC60 Cell, Wet Edge Northshore Tahoe finish. ~28,000 gallons. TF-100 Test Kit. Completed: Dec 2017 Build Thread

11. Back To Top    #11

Looks like a blank canvas

Quote Originally Posted by Dewayne B. View Post
    We like shade so it's all about the patio cover. Just finished construction on the cover in this shot so there's no furniture in the pic.
    - - - Updated - - -

Just looking at this photo makes me hot lol. I like what you did wit the umbrella. Giving a full sun pool some shade. Great new deck!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyman01 View Post
    Still kind of new to this so it is a bit of a work in progress. This is where we are now.

- - - Updated - - -

Your pool color reminds me of the ocean. You have so much room to work with! Great photo

Quote Originally Posted by Esloser View Post
    Here’s our backyard pool paradise. If you’re backyard is paradise, you never have to go on vacation.

12. Back To Top    #12

I've added a about 5-6 new photos I took over the weekend. Hopefully you enjoy and let me know if you have any ideas Black the amazon photos link to view.

CLICK TO SEE ALL PHOTOS Amazon Drive

- - - Updated - - -

I love the fire pit!

Quote Originally Posted by shingles View Post
    We want to build a outdoor kitchen at some point.

13. Back To Top    #13

Ours is always in the works, The more I float around with a beer the more time I have to look around and think of ideas.
    I have been put on notice by Daughters to stop cluttering, they have a better word but can't post.

Pool.jpg
    Doughboy AG 16' x 32' oval, 13,700 gal.
    AquaView by Doughboy 150lb sand filter model 0-1709-20
    PowerLine pump by Doughboy model 0-3047-200, 1.5hp-single speed-20amp
    Gulfstream electric heater-HE125-R-A
    Taylor K-2006 test kit

14. Back To Top    #14

Love the water spouts Esloser , thought about them but cant wrap my head around how they would work with an AG pool or which brand.
    Doughboy AG 16' x 32' oval, 13,700 gal.
    AquaView by Doughboy 150lb sand filter model 0-1709-20
    PowerLine pump by Doughboy model 0-3047-200, 1.5hp-single speed-20amp
    Gulfstream electric heater-HE125-R-A
    Taylor K-2006 test kit

15. Back To Top    #15

IG gunite/wpebbletec,Circupool RJ60+SWG 38x17 foot pool, Pentair DE Filter, Aquacal Heat Pump,AA IFC, J & J Led Lights with controller,HeaterReader Controller,TF-100; built in 2009.

16. Back To Top    #16

13,000 gal. IG 16x34 free form, Diamond Brite French Gray - completed June 2018. 2 skimmers, 4 returns, 3' sheer descent, 4 deck jets. Pentair Equip = ET8, ScreenLogic2, IC-40, TA100D filter, 3HP VS Pump, 2 Intellibrite lights, 1 color Globrite light. Polaris PB4SQ Booster Pump, Polaris 280 Vac-Sweep. Intermatic PS3000 Surge Protector. Taylor K-2006C with Speedstir.

17. Back To Top    #17

Pool build 2018: freeform 7,500 gallon 12x24 IG w/pebbletec. Hayward equipment: Goldline Aquarite Tcell 940 SWG, Max Flo Variable pump, 150 cartridge filter, Heatpro. Paraglo multi-LED, 2 therapy jets/swim out, sunshelf w/umbrella insert, 3’ sheer descent, Shellock decking/coping, 33’x23’ pool cage, TF-100 kit and Speed stir.

18. Back To Top    #18

Stephanie and Jerry
    60K gal, concrete block 25’ x 50’ vinyl pool, auto cover, SWG, sand filter, pentair pump, titanium heat exchanger, deck jets, 2 lights
    My Build~~~ http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...(lots-of-pics)

19. Back To Top    #19

7,500 gal Rectangular, Easytouch 8, Air+water temp sensors, Screenlogic2, IC40, intellibright5g color12v, Intelli pH, SD 70 filter w/Zeolit, Magicstream Laminars, waterfall. Raised Monolithic concrete lined with glass beads.

In Sunny Monterrey,Mx!

20. Back To Top    #20

Wow... these are terrific! I love seeing photos of people's layout and design. We just had the majority of our pool remodeled last year and couldn't be happier with how it turned out:

backyard_pool.jpg

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast