What does your pool paradise look like?

That is beautiful! It looks so resort like!

- - - Updated - - -

1c3753e27462ccdbe46e37090e7b5d1e.jpg

How beautiful! I love it and the scenery! That rock wall is so pretty too!

Here are just a couple. Wrapping up our remodel. I'll post more when I finish in a few weeks. We had our exposed aggregate torn out and repoured with stamped/colored. The house wraps around the pool on 3 sides. All the old steps were falling away from the house and one door had a handicap ramp from the previous owner that was poured concrete but crumbling.

The wall with the laminars will soon also be a fire pit between the fountains. The laminars and the new pool light can sync the lights if desired. Used SR Smith products.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180712_190258 (1).jpg
    MVIMG_20180712_190258 (1).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,389
  • IMG_20180619_210756.jpg
    IMG_20180619_210756.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,391

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
May I ask why put the BBQ so far away from the house? Just curious. Looks great!

Keeps the straight line asthetics of the waterfall wall, plus it hides the ugly fence. I didnt see a point in taking up valuable space near the house (where I have my linear fire table - same brick and coping as the waterfall).

We planted some ornamental grass and vines along that back fence to hopefully spruce it up a bit. Once it fills in the spot lighting should look nice.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.