Help!!! PH through the roof

Thanks so much for the replies. Paul, thanks for your "experiment", it was excellent. FPM, I will definitely follow your directions next year re the polyquat. We had rain and lots of wind yesterday so had a tons of leaves in the pool this morning, even with the solar cover on all night. So we quickly cleaned out the leaves best we could and not more than 10 minutes later, the PB showed up to close the pool. FC was still at 8.5 this morning. PB said we should be fine closing at this level so now the pool is closed, winter cover is on and equipment winterized.

I can't believe how quickly this summer went by. This year has been the most enjoyable one yet. With the help of this forum and all the great people here, we were able to convert from nasty Baquacil and have a beautiful clear pool to enjoy. I don't think we could have done it without this forum.

Thanks again for all the help with my last minute panic :) I look forward to talking again in the spring.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.