Beachport spa manual?

Dan121

Sep 25, 2009
I'm trying to revive an old hot-tub. I've read while searching of people who have found and downloaded a manual, but I have had no luck with that. The only problem is the heater doesn't seem to work and I don't know where the filter is. It's probably from the 80s and in octagon shaped. Help me get some sweet hot-tubbing action TFP.

Dan121 said:
I'm trying to revive an old hot-tub. I've read while searching of people who have found and downloaded a manual, but I have had no luck with that. The only problem is the heater doesn't seem to work and I don't know where the filter is. It's probably from the 80s and in octagon shaped. Help me get some sweet hot-tubbing action TFP.
Hello Dan,

Welcome to the Trouble Free Pool forum! :)

I wish I had inside information about this brand, but I do not. If the other members here are similarly bereft, for about $10 you may be able to get a manual through Roberts Hot Tubs Inc.

Caveat emptor: I have not done business in the past with this firm and have no connection with them.

Good luck,

Greg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.