Help with numbers

Can anyone tell me what is going on or if this is right?
Did a refill Wednesday night after 15 plus purges with ahh some and have started with dichlor/bleach method. Have only been in it once Fri night 2 people about 45 min. Here are my numbers:
CH 120
CYA 30
TA 80
PH 7.8
FC 10 could be higher
TC 10 are these chlorine levels too high? If so how do I lower them
450 gallon south seas artesian temp set on 98 but it's hot here in florida so reads higher . I'm using Taylor kit k2005

Well thank God for your product! And your help via phone conversation. I'm a bit of fanatic when it come to this hot tub so I'll probably purge more than twice a year but I feel like it's finally clean. Now I just have to become a novice at chemistry. Thanks for all of your help and this site has great info and only wish I knew about bio film before ever filling it up. I'm sure I'll encounter more issues that I'll need help with but I know where to go! And I'll be glad to help anyone that's needs it with purges. Lots of learning curves
, tricks and tips :kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.