Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Internet Vendors

1. Back To Top    #1

Internet Vendors

I know there are a couple of vendors that pop up under the Links section of the homepage but are there other vendors that members have used and also recommend? And how has the feedback been on those vendors that are linked on TFP? I need to buy a bunch of things and would like to get them from a reputable company. Thanks.
    Hampton 12x24 52" AGP buried two feet
    Fiberon Deck

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Internet Vendors

Interestingly, I don't think I have ever had a problem with any internet vendor. Pool supply or other. But, the one thing I got from poolproducts4less.com arrived as expected, at a great price. And I was pleased with the TF100 test kit I got here, great price, great service. But with only one year of pool ownership so far I have not had to buy much really, just test stuff and Polaris parts. Filter things like carts and O-rings and all pool chemicals I get locally.
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Internet Vendors

www.AmeriMerc.com

Purchased filter cartridges and a Pentair Whisperflo pump from them. Two different orders. No problems.
    16K gallon, Pebble tec, beach entry. Two 1 hp Pentair Whisperflos. One for Paramount MDX2 main drain, Paramount debris canister, and Pentair CCP 520 filter. One for skimmer w/sock and Paramount PCC2000 in floor cleaner. 3/4 hp Pentair Pinnacle for waterfall. Fiberstars fiber optic pool lighting. Aqua-Logic AQL-P-4 control panel with wired remote in the house. SWCG system that is not used. Ultra-Pure Ozonator that is not used.