Aquabot Pool Rovewr Jr.

G

Just purchased this cleaner this year for my above ground pool and since then have had 8 tears on the pool liner floor. Just had the pool guy come a second time this year to patch up the tears and costing me to much to even use this cleaner anymore.

Is or has anyone reading this have any issues similar to this problem?

I don't know what to do with it. I know there is nothing else to be causing this many tears in my pool. I never had this problem until I started using this cleaner.

Any suggestions or answers is greatly appreciated.

Please Help!!!

I purchased a pool rover jr in June of this year and I love it. I have had no problems like you have had. However, My wheels do fall off from time to time. I guess the retainer clips that hold them on do not work very well. I have to figure out how to hold the wheels on and then I will be good to go. I am not sure what could be tearing your liner, there really isn't anything on the Jr that could do that. Have you seen how it happens?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.