Circupool RJ60+ not powering on

Bought a brand new RJ60+ swg. It ran fine the first week, then powered off. I had verified the voltage via my intermatic timer label and voltimeter. The jumper was configured correctly in original stock location. Put it back and it ran fine. A week later, it powered off again. Took the backing off again to check the fuse. All is fine. Checked that the wiring was securely in, it was. Only thing I noticed odd was the reset button was loose and didn't feel like there was a spring to give it tension (not sure if it is supposed to).

It powered on for a few seconds, then faded off.

Has anyone else experienced this? Frustrating since it is new and this isn't my first issue with the unit I got. Never received O- Ring (still leaky after installed), flow meter coupling was wrong size(they knew they were shipping out some models with the wrong size - not sure why they wouldn't open to check before sending) and flow meter piece was broken.

If anyone has experienced this, would appreciate insight on how it was fixed.

Unfortunately, DSP has a very small window for hours of operation.

TIA

I purchased RJ60+ not too long ago, and before I went to install, DSP contacted me about the incorrect flow switch PVC T, they sent a new one out with and I had it in two days, but it was again the wrong size, took them two more times to send the correct one out, at least I have two extra switches. They have always been quick to respond by e-mail, and have always picked up the phone. They have normal business hours, and were very helpful. Other than the flow switch PVC size, the unit has been working just fine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.