New pool cooler with adapter from Amazon

SEC

Jun 21, 2018
Houston, TX
I bought a pool cooler for my inground and have had the hardest time getting the pool wall adapter free from the return. It’s made the whole experience annoying. Still haven’t gotten it loose from the wall. So, I went on Amazon to see if I could find something not quite so hard to install, and I came across this new pool cooler that has an adapter device that is so much simpler to install. You don’t have to take the pool wall adapter out of the wall. You just unscrew the retainer cap and eyeball and insert the adapter device assembly into the existing pool return port. After that, you insert the rest of your pool cooler assembly, and you're done! It wasn’t that much more than the inexpensive one we purchased.
I definitely love it for our hot pool water - we're in Houston and it's HOT!

pool_cooler_with_adapter_amazon.jpgpool_cooler_adapter.jpg

it's the principle of your pool sweating in the air and back into the water...there's been some nice inventions from some of the forum members if you do a search devices that cools your pool water...nice find

Well, we have had a lot of rain here, so we've only used the pool once since we installed the pool cooler. We felt a definite difference. But re-reading the instructions, I realized we could get it even cooler if we'd run it at night to take advantage of the cooler air. That way, the daytime water to be even cooler. It's supposed to cool up to 12 degrees. Anyway, I'll know more soon since the rain seems finallygiving us a break.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.