Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris stair guard

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris stair guard

My polaris 280 keeps getting hung up behind the stairs in the deep end and I have to use a stick to push it out. Somewhere I seem to remember a polaris part that blocked off the area behind the stairs to prevent the hang-ups. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't find it again - anyone know what I'm talking about and have a link or reference they can point out to me?

Thanks,
    Steve
    20' x 40' IG with vinyl liner volume approx. 35,000 gal.1.5 H.P. main pump, Polaris 280 cleaner W/ 3/4 H.P. booster pump
    Hayward sand filter, 3.14 sq ft, 62 gpm. Stenner 45 MPH10 chlorine feed pump. 1 micron final filter bags (home made and very effective)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Polaris stair guard

Are you looking for the ladder/rail guard like the one shown here? http://www.inyopools.com/pool_parts_..._280_kits.aspx
    Sandy

15,600 gallon, screened 15 x 30 sport pool with 6 x 8 baja shelf, IG plaster (Diamondbrite??), Hayward cartridge filter, 1-HP Hayward pump, Hayward/EUS Mark VI heat pump, Polaris 280, AquaRite SWCG

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Polaris stair guard

Quote Originally Posted by dawndenise
    Are you looking for the ladder/rail guard like the one shown here? http://www.inyopools.com/pool_parts_..._280_kits.aspx
    That's it - I used the wrong term it's not a stair guard it's a ladder guard. Guess that's why I couldn't find it.

Thanks,
    20' x 40' IG with vinyl liner volume approx. 35,000 gal.1.5 H.P. main pump, Polaris 280 cleaner W/ 3/4 H.P. booster pump
    Hayward sand filter, 3.14 sq ft, 62 gpm. Stenner 45 MPH10 chlorine feed pump. 1 micron final filter bags (home made and very effective)