Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Paul from Apollo Pools

1. Back To Top    #1

Paul from Apollo Pools

Just wanted to give my review about Paul for those living in the Montreal and surrounding areas;

I ordered my Taylor K-2005 kit from Apollo pools...The kit was delivered to my door 2 days lated by Paul himself....Paul stayed at my place for over 2 hours and really took the time to explain everything about pool water testing.....He also tested my water with his own kit and took the time to explain every step.....As all this was new to me....it was much appreciated and i wonder if I could have gotten any better service....

So if any of you in Montreal are looking for personalized service....I personally recommend Paul...he is a great guy ....
    Long time BaquaXXX user and hating it,
    15X30 AG, 11,000GAL, Hayward Xtreme filter, SWG in place, conversion almost over!

2. Back To Top    #2

Wow! I've never heard of anyone doing that.

Actually, I'd be little freaked if I was expecting something to be shipped and instead it was brought to my door like that. Did you already know Paul?
    Buggs

14,000 gallon, in ground, plaster, free form, play pool.
    Sta-Rite Max-E-Glass with a 1.5 hp Emerson motor
    WaterCo Micron High Rate sand filter S750 490 lb, 4883 sq ft - using ZeoBest
    In floor Polaris cleaning system
    Blue Diamond robot for those after storm days when I can't wait overnight for the in floor to clean it.

3. Back To Top    #3

Did not know him but he asked me if I preferred it being shipped or him passing by.......
    Long time BaquaXXX user and hating it,
    15X30 AG, 11,000GAL, Hayward Xtreme filter, SWG in place, conversion almost over!

4. Back To Top    #4

I grew up twelve miles from Canada, and always loved Canada and Canadians. I guess this is an example of why I hold those feelings.

Paul's a credit to the human race!