Fiber Optic Kit for AGP

momov2

Aug 13, 2009
Hattiesburg, MS
Good Morining,

I purchased a fiber optic lighting kit for our new AGP and I cannot begin to understand how this kit is to be installed. Among other essentials, the instructions were not in the light kit box, and I cannot find much help with install online. I received two types of liner coping with my kit both the overlap (which is the liner type we have due to a variable depth in the pool floor, and the beaded receiver type coping. I am thinking that I may be able to use my beaded receiver as a track for the lighting and ditch the overlap altogether. Or even use the beaded receiver over the overlap if it will fit. A roll of what I would call double sided packaging tape came with the illuminator and cable, but no track and I am not too keen on thinking that the adhesive that was sent with the lighting kit will hold for long. Any bright ideas from someone who has done an install such as this? Need Help :?

I will have to get back with you on that one and I was fearing someone would ask me that :rant: I am stuck at the office and going without a lunch break so I can't run home and check. My daughter has cheer practice this afternoon so I gotta give up lunch to leave work early. I have checked the sellers website and no info on the manufactor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.