Need electrical schematic diagram for DIG220

Sep 8, 2009
P. Pines, Florida
I've tried everything to get this thing to run and nothing is working. My buddy is coming tomorrow to check the board and see if any capacitors are burned. I've been getting a low salt purifier off add 120lbs error despite my water salt level being at 4200ppm and 0 chlorine. I tried a brand new manifold with included triflo sensor. I tried my neighbor's cable. I called tech support 3 times and they finally referred me to call someone for a site visit at $110. I am holding off on called onsite visit for now. I am afraid that they may not even check the board and just do the same trouble shooting as I have done. I may end up trashing this thing and buying a swimpure and selling the used cell, new manifold and board. I am very upset at this thing. Something brakes every few months with this system. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks I have that. I ended up calling for a service call ($85)for next Tuesday. My pool looks good and I get a Chlorine reading but when they check water at Pinch they tell me no chlorine and 4700 salt. I bet you they'll tell me its the board and that I need a new board for $350.

Yamilrx,

Call me tomorrow (Friday) when you can be standing in front of your system and I'll walk you through some tests. Do you have and are you comfortable with a multimeter?

Please test your water for the following prior to calling me.
Free Chlorine
Total Chlorine
Total Alkalinity
pH
Calcium Hardness
Cyanuric Acid

954-325-3859. - Sean

I called autopilot tech support again as suggested by Sean to try and return board for diagnoses, but the lady told me they could not do that. She recommended I call onsite support which I did and spent $95. Basically my display board is bad because the tech tested it against a brand new board and did not get the salt error. He told me the back main board showed damage and that he was surprised that it wasn't flashing an error message yet. He suggested I replace the entire system as the main board will eventually act up and the main display was over $350 and the rear board is over $600. What is surprising now is that from disconnecting the display board I now get no error, produce chlorine, but the salt reading is 24,200 vrs the real 4300. It probably will work like this until it resets. I will likely put this on ebay and sell for parts and buy a new system. OUCH!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.