Is there any option for me concerning the concrete around my

rdkll

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 28, 2007
Huntsville, AL
newhouse1.jpg

Can I put anything on top of the concrete or would I have to rear it up and do it (I will live with it before I DO THAT)

Thanks in advance

Summer has gotten away from me, and a ton of other backyard projects have gotten in the way.

We are going to do the same thing, probably right after we open next year. We already have the Quikrete brand of concrete stain that we picked up from Lowe's. They have a great color chart, showing what you'll end up with. We chose to spray 2 colors, so there will be a marbled effect. We don't have the amount of concrete that you do (maybe max of 4 feet on the ends of the pool, towards the yard), so we opted for a cheaper method. Of course, we're not expecting it to look exactly like the color chart....it never does.

Doing a DIY here, the prep work is going to be huge. Going to have to tape off the plastic expansion gaps, put cheap solar cover/tarp on pool, tape off steps, etc.

The thing to remember is that once you do this, there's no going back.

This will just be adding color, no texture.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.